[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 06:24:57 MDT 2009

Ummm,
Why would the car want to swap ends with no rear brakes?Don't they usually
tend to swap ends only if the rears lock up before the fronts???If the rears
don't work, they would just continue to roll, not upsetting the balance of the
car.
Many people drive around not realizing their rear brakes aren't providing
theirfair share of braking ability with no adverse handling affects.I am NOT
recommending front brakes only.....

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!