[Spridgets] Project Pictures

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 5 06:23:12 MDT 2009

I do hope that you'll forgive me.  My computer at home "sort of" died and I
couldn't access my email.  Some of it is temporarily lost as the computer
continued to receive email but the screen died.  I'll try to figure out a
backup system so that I don't disappoint you again.  :)  I can plug it into
the TV, I assume, depending on what part of the computer went south.