[Spridgets] Project Pictures

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:42:11 MDT 2009

Herb,Yes I do Frank pointed that out when I got Pinky and I don't recall how
he knew that I think it was the block number. I'll look at it and let you
know.  I need to put another exhaust manifold on it as well as new exhaust.
Will she run & sound better with a header? Will an exhaust header be better
to displace heat? If I go with a header should I get a 4 in one and wrap it?
Lin

62 Pink GO-CART