[Spridgets] Switch diagram

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Oct 6 15:34:43 MDT 2009

Michael Rowe wrote:
> Does anyone know of a diagram that show what all the connections in the hazard flasher switch are supposed to do.  I have a good wiring diagram, but it does not show the insides of the multi-part switch.
>
> When the diagram shows a lot of black wires converging on a black dot (not a ground symbol), what does that mean?
>
> I lost my turn signals,
Michael

To get turn signals and by-pass the hazard switch, connect the 2 solid
green wires together.
I think they are the 2 on the bottom of the switch.
One of those green wires has a very small black band around it, not a
stripe but a band near the bullet end and near the spade end of the
hazard switch, this wire feeds the turn signals via the hazard switch,
bum switch, no signals.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ