[Spridgets] Not LBC ......old van youtube.

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Wed Oct 7 03:12:30 MDT 2009

<<List,I got this from another forums and had to share. Have any of you
guys had one of these beauties? I remember by older brother had 2 of
them the 70's one was when he lived in California and we drove to
Tijuana, Mexico in 1975. It had wall to wall shag rug, round port hole
windows, plastic simulated stain glass and wooden rails that normally go
in a stair case banister . Boy she was ugly.

enjoy,
Linda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQblh6veP9M&feature=player_embedded

Lin, did you ALSO watch "Supervan (1977) Car Chase" ???

<VBG> !!!