[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 17:21:36 MDT 2009

Paul A. wrote:  "With China rapidly over taking the USA as the worlds
dominant ....how are we ever going to keep Frank C in some sort of
sanity...."

Don't let Frank's phony rants about anything "Chinese" fool you!  He is
playing us for suckers!  I have it on VERY good authority that Frank has
secretly acquired a Berlitz computer program to learn *Chinese*!! (
http://tinyurl.com/yjakvr4 )  It seems that he has been out in the chicken
coop covertly learning Chinese so he can become the American distributor of
the Modern Gentleman!

So, don't take Frank's Chinese complaints very seriously!