[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

Ed Lindley lindlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 19:41:04 MDT 2009

I don't berlieve they did anything to the 326.  The 350 was an opended 305 and
the entire GM line went with the 350 for a good number of years.  This was
part of the continuing homogenization of GM, where ultimately the only
differences twixt the "brands" were the name plates and price tags.  Universal
chassis, the bulk of the body panels, engines transmissions, et al.
   Ed in SD