[Spridgets] get the lead out

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Fri Oct 9 11:15:00 MDT 2009

 Congratulations, for the very first time a obscure reference has been
made that I don't get, I usually can follow along with all the obscure
references and attempts at humor but this time you guys lost me.  And I
do know what a working girl is but maybe I my mind in the gutter when it
should not be.  Please edumacate me.

	mike