[Spridgets] Trying to learn stuff

chris_west chris_west at juno.com
Sat Oct 10 15:38:07 MDT 2009

Jim Johnson wrote:
                  The air chuck on the compressor is 1/4 inch. I guess my
question is two pronged... 1) is there 1/4" to 3/8" adapter?  and  2)
will
this compressor work OK using a 3/8" hose?
Jim - (Jumping in here)  Most "commercial" air hoses like I sell are 3/8"
ID and will work fine with your compressor.  They come with a choice of
either 3/8 or 1/4 pipe thread ends already attached.  Almost all light
duty compressors will have the 3/8 pipe thread outlet.

Chris - AN5L35xxx