[Spridgets] still no workie...

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 14 17:12:26 MDT 2009

I'm not sure were Ed sourced his vacuum from, I believe it is off the carb,
but I did pull the vacuum hose off the distributor with no noticeable
change.  We didn't have a lot of time to work on it last night.  We did pull
the cap off and by a quick glance the advance plate seems to fine.  We'll
have to check it out a bit more when we put the timing light to it.

Here's a smaller, tiny if you will, link to a similar distributor currently
listed by the same guy Ed bought his from.
http://tiny.cc/EWACH

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa