[Spridgets] SOS The Erection aftermath

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Oct 15 05:54:11 MDT 2009

Thanks to Dave, Neil, Tim, Larry, Dave, Don, Susan, Peter, Jane. Dan, (and
anyone else I might have overlooked this AM) , we got the jack installed,
got a shower installed, and ultimately sorted thru nearly 100 tubs of parts
and personal items. The tubs are stored in the loft over the office, and
opened up lots more room on the pallet shelving in the shop. My move has
taken 6 months, thus far, between moving from the farm and organizing the
new shop. and I'm not done yet.  Hopefully, by the end of this month, all
will be tucked away.

Thanks again, my friends, for your help and support.

WST