[Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 15 21:19:09 MDT 2009

Oh, driving and yapping on a cell phone has been illegal in California since
January 1.  But does that matter to the anal orifices who don't believe it
applies to them.

Perhaps the worst case was as I was driving in Little Saigon (Garden Grove).
An Ornamental girl of 19-20 is driving along with her right hand holding a
cell phone to her right ear, her left hand holding another cell phone to her
left ear.  All the while she is attempting to make a left turn in front of
*me* by turning the steering wheel with her ELBOWS!!!!!

God protects the stupid ones!  And lets them kill *other* people!!!!