[Spridgets] wire wheels

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:08:26 MDT 2009

You can make a very useful and quality rim strap from a strip of inner tube
and some rubber cement. I've been doing this for many years rather than
buying the commercial rim straps. Go to your local tire store and ask them
for the tubes they are throwing out. Tons of them...

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM, David Riker <davriker at nwi.net> wrote:

> I have been using PVC tape over the spokes for over 10 years.  Works great,
> never had it cause a flat.  Replaced it when I replaced the tires.
> David R.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001 at comcast.net>

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein