[Spridgets] Mims' body was seated behind the steering wheel of a 1979 pink Corvette for visitation hours at the funeral home

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Oct 18 08:26:45 MDT 2009

Lin,
Yes, she did it.  I didn't attend, but I have friends who did.  Haven't seen
any photos of the procession, but the Washington (PA) Observer-Reporter
(www.observer-reporter.com) published a photo of the Corvette in the funeral
home, along with a few quotes from the funeral home operator.  As I
mentioned, previously, I'll get a copy of the Steel Cities Drift (local SCCA
region's newsletter) and see if I can send the article & photos to Spridget
Talk.
Bud Osbourne