[Spridgets] OT: Bicycle question

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 12:00:55 MDT 2009

Brad Fornal wrote:
> I know many of us have other hobbies, fixing up bicycles to resell is one of
> mine.
I just got into old Bikes too.
I started with a Murray chain drive tricycle, then a Schwinn, now  a
B.F. Goodrich (Schwinn Built)
Not that I sold or will sell them, but it is a nice quick project and
other than tires, you don't have to spend any money on them.
A bit of paint, grease all the bearings, powder coat all the parts and
pedal around town.
I have a mens & ladies BF Goodrich matched pair from the late 40s or
early 50s.
Diane & I have new, make that *better* bicycles now ;)
And made in the USA including all the parts, even the fender mounted
head lights.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ