[Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 12:10:29 MDT 2009

So this is still a Lucas electronic DM series that won't run properly
without the ignition amplifier it's designed to work with and isn't  fitted?  Or
is it not a Lucas electronic DM series distributor but the  notoriously
unrelieable Lucas electronic DE series distributor with a built in  amplifier?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 17/10/2009 23:56:07 GMT Daylight Time, eap2140 at yahoo.com