[Spridgets] opinion body panels FS

Mark Wemple markwemple at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 11:59:00 MDT 2009

OK guys, I have a question. I have a bunch of '62 and later Spridget boots, wings and doors that I have no need of. The boots and wings are in good to VG condition and the wings are fair to good. I don't want to recycle them but haven't been able to sell them (maybe I haven't tried hard enough). Should I recycle them (remember these are OE British stuff) or try to find someone who will give me maybe $5 ea, or something. I hate to trash 'em but want some space back.

TIA

Mark

Mark D. Wemple, Esq.
359 Dun Robbin Drive
Severna Park, Maryland 21146

Tel. (410) 987-5831/ Fax. (410) 987-1410