[Spridgets] A quieter electric fuel pump found

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 21:39:30 MDT 2009

Hold it up!   I just discovered that the pressure from this pump is too high.
I noticed seepage from the front carb after doing some test drives.

My workaround solution was to put a 18 ohm high wattage resistor in series with the pump.
This reduced the rpm and the pressure (and made it even quieter).

However, I realize this is not a solution that most can implement safely, so I cannot
recommend this pump for Spridget use.