[Spridgets] A quieter electric fuel pump found

Michael Lempert mlempert at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 21 08:01:56 MDT 2009

I'm at a point of restocking a pump I sell for the big Healeys and am
wondering if I should also stock some of the models for Sprite. Would there
be interest? These are German made H|co fuel pumps and are far superior to
the usual cheap auto parts store choices, but they're priced higher too.  I
would sell to listers for $85.  I have a PDF document for anyone who wants
to see specs. Five year warranty.

The big Healey version is identical in appearance and can be seen here:
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/pump

Regards,
Mike Lempert
http://www.lempertwheels.com