[Spridgets] The latest form of boat racing

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 06:41:54 MST 2009

"I recall that, as well.  I wonder if that means that we are not so much car
guys as we are speed freaks? LAD"

I am personally drawn to almost anything that is mechanical in nature, makes
noise (preferrably somewhat loud), and motivates itself and a
pilot/driver/rider across this planet (quicker is better, but not a
pre-requisite)...  That includes cars, boats, planes, bikes, swamp-buggies,
etc...  For some reason the smaller the vehicle or device, the more it has
always appealed to me (which explains the life-long fascination with LBC's).
Heck, you could even scratch the pilot/driver/rider part of the above equation
because my son's little gas-powered RC monster truck is a blast too!

David Booker
Generic gearhead
Long Island