[Spridgets] Not LBC, tool assembly drawings for tool repair needed

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 27 08:45:53 MST 2009

Linda

Black and Decker still has service centers across the country.  Here is the
list so maybe there is one near you.

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/Support/FactoryOwnedLocations.aspx

We also have a couple of  independent shops here in Seattle so if you don't
have any luck with B&D send us the model number and I can check with one of
them.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA