[Spridgets] No Workie

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Thu Oct 29 14:35:07 MST 2009

I have a dual point Mallory and it works great. I am not sure about your
points setting - I'll try to check mine tonite. But you do need to follow the
instructions about setting each points separately, as mentioned by another
lister. Also - make sure that the pigtail from the points is not grounding
out (touching the casing)- there is not much room there.

Lastly - have you checked the points with a dwell meter? I think the dwell is
supposed to be around 42 but I'll check that tonite too

Bud