[Spridgets] An SOS 09 Erection (Lift) weekend Oct. 10

Wm. Severin Thompson wmseverin at charter.net
Tue Sep 1 07:17:26 MDT 2009

Plans for SOS, the Erection are underway. It will take place the weekend of
Oct. 10 & 11.

Lots to do at the new Thicko shop, located in Princeton, WI.  We'll get the
MaxJax lift installed on both sides of the shop... one side (the regular
workshop) spaced specifically for Sprite work. The other side will be spaced
for larger vehicles. There's lots of other things to get done in terms of
organization, purging, etc. If there's a plumber in the house, speak up.

The new Thicko shop can accommodate 4 or 5 overnight guests (in real beds),
and the lake house (Green Lake, where I live now), is 10 miles away, and can
accommodate another 5.

There's a grocery store right next to the shop, so we can sacrifice the
appropriate animals. We have broadband there, so once again SOS will be
broadcast via Yahoo Messenger.

More details later. Please advise if you'd like to attend.

WST