[Spridgets] Aviation piston engine question - No LBC

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 11:33:03 MDT 2009

Do it, David!  HE will understand.  Ooops.  No, he may not.  Both the Navy
and Marine Corps today frown horribly on any of the troops going into bars,
let alone participating in such historic activities.  I keep forgetting, the
military has changed to become a kinder and gentler equal opportunity
employer.  Again proving that new is not necessarily better.  Which is
probably why we all love the Spridgets so!