[Spridgets] Morris Mini 13" wood steering wheel & hub ........

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:31:46 MDT 2009

List I looked up the email from the previous owner of my steering wheel &
hub and it came off a 1961 Morris Mini and the hub does not fit the Sprite.
If I can't locate a hub I'll sell it for what I paid $75. If anyone knows a
good Morris Mini forum I can post it on let me know. I sent out several
emails to companies of this wheel "Personal" brand and no one sells the hub.
I have feelers in other locations and a bid on another 13" wheel with hub
but that is not wooden. I don't like the 14" and 15" is out of the question.
Any tips on another 13" with hub attached let me know.
Lin
PS I can send picts if anyone wants it.