[Spridgets] fire extinguisher?

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 19:45:27 MDT 2009

In the case of the accident, the aforermentioned inertial switch would cut off the
pump.

The circuit off the ignition would prevent the catastrophy where there is a problem
with the carbs, (dry rotted fule line, stuck float etc) and the key is left on for a time
while the engine is not running.  I only mention it as an easier alternative
to having to connect an oil presure switch and the associated plumbing.