[Spridgets] No More Snow Chains

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 08:13:32 MDT 2009

Crash,

If this is about the spider-spikes, then your comment is not quite
correct,,,,
They recommend a speed limit of 30 miles per hour *NOT* 30 miles of
distance...

They are accepted as chains in WA over Snoqualmie and other passes

A friend of mine has been using then for over 10 years now, and you
can get individual parts if needed...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid