[Spridgets] Here's one in Kansas

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:21:06 MDT 2009

Probably, Dave.  Also, the window crank handles are chrome which supports
the 3 wiper blade configuration. Early 68's were 2 wipers and black plastic
crank handles. Also, early 68s had the bonnet arrow and side trim.  I think
Brad had it right on this car. It is late 68 or 69.  A look at the front
shock mount would tell the tale. Anyone want me to run over and check it
out?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Dave G. <kk7ss at verizon.net> wrote:

> Do you think he might have the titles mixed up??
> The 'spare' car seems to have the correct sprite grill. And I noticed
> that the featured car has wind-up windows - post 1964.?...
>
> --
> Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
> '06 Honda Civic Hybrid
> '65 MK III A-H Sprite
> '76 MKIV 1500 Midget
>
> Age is just another number... !

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein