[Spridgets] Not LBC ...sold my dads co-op apartment day before my birthday : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 06:42:31 MDT 2009

Not LBC sold my dads co-op apartment day before my birthday : ) I thought I
would have to forclose but it finally sold 20 months later so I will get my
20 months worth of cash back I'm very lucky & grateful.
Now maybe I can devote more time to my Spridget hobby : )
Thanks for all the wishes, prayers, and good karma to get it sold.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner

58 Sprite patiently waiting untouched project
http://tinyurl.com/dasc8j