[Spridgets] sir Harry Lauder's song and British cars meet

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 10:09:39 MDT 2009

On 21 Sep 2009 at 9:20, JLC wrote:
>>  Where is Poizer in France? Never heard of that place, and a
>> google search came empty.
Sorry... I used the English spelling... In France it is spelt 'Pozieres' - about 20 miles NE of Amiens

>> a bike section, and it was nice to see a Scott, Two Vincents, and a
>> Brough superior. Only one BSA (a Starfire 250 cc) displayed, which
>> surprised me, and many Triumphs, which did  not.
I wish I had some foresight... at one time as a teenager in the mid
'50's , amid many other bikes,  I owned a Scott Flying Squirrel and a
Vincent Black Shadow.
Back then they were just considered "old Iron" !!
Just like the Bentley Red Laberl I bought for $200 and sold it after
a week because it had a hole in the exhaust...

Where the heck was my crystal ball when I needed it ??

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Age is just another number... !