[Spridgets] 4 post automotive lift

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Tue Sep 22 10:30:07 MDT 2009

 Congrats on the lift, now prepare to be popular with all your friends
and even some neighbors.  Set some rules NOW and make sure your friends
know the rules or you will get a "quick" transmission job request and
the car will sit on your lift for over a month with no transmission
while he scrounges up the money to buy the parts. And make them haul
away their old oil :)

 mike