[Spridgets] 4 post automotive lift

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Tue Sep 22 13:00:46 MDT 2009

 Well it could be just the rolling jacks that are made in China.

 I know BendPak has been talked about a lot in web forums, they sell
lifts made in China but assembled in the USA as well as lifts made
entirely in the USA, so it depends on the model.  I personally am fine
with their made in China lifts since they assemble them here in the USA,
meaning they look over all the parts themselves in their factory about
45minutes drive from me.  Never looked at their rolling jacks though.

 My 4post is not a BendPak and it was made in the USA (Texas to be
exact) because it is so old, the same manufacturer now gets them from
China.

 My Mid-Rise lift is a made in the USA BendPak but again I think they
now get their Mid-Rise parts from China and assemble here in the USA.
Either way, I would not be concerned about a BendPak in anyway.

	mike