[Spridgets] Sad

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Tue Sep 22 18:31:44 MDT 2009

<< 205 El Caminos (don't tell ED)? >>

Doesn't bother me David [but thanks for 'concern'<G>],
'83s - '87s - junk yo start with <BG>!!!   BTW, I got 207?!?

The Aston Martin (newish) did tho.  Shame.

But I DID stumble across an interesting site from the list
when I did a Google for the last vehicle listed = " allace
Environmental" !?!?!  Ended up at Wallace Environmental Testing
Labs, Inc. in Texass.  Found the info on this page:

http://www.wallacelab.com/AutoImports.htm

to be interesting [have to use your 'back' button a lot<F>].

It equals "why NOT to import vehicles" <VBG> !!!!

Me