[Spridgets] Electric Fuel pumps

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Wed Sep 23 09:48:36 MDT 2009

Hi Mark,

I used a facet pump for years on my Morris, and likely it pushed fuel for a
couple hundred thousand miles.  It was mounted near the fuel tank as a
pusher type.  I used it on trips to Las Vegas and Colorado Springs to San
Diego and across the deserts it alway worked.  Hottest temp outside was 108
degrees and it never faltered

The only reason I disconnected it was I installed a Datsun engine and it has
a mechanical fuel pump on it.  It simply always works.

Later, Paul A