[Spridgets] Sebring Sprite on eBay

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 23 20:10:30 MDT 2009

From: "Leo S" <60bugeye at cebridge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:41 PM
To: "Spridget list" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sebring Sprite on eBay

> want to start a football like pot on the final price of this car:)  I say
> it will end at around 235K...  Step up and place your bets.  Closeest one
> wins a used sprite starte:)
>
> Leo
==================

I recall when somebody first predicted 6 figures.  I thought they were nuts.
Now I think that I must be nuts because this thing has gone crazy.  $185K
plus?  That's way, way crazy.

I can't wait to see the final price.  Unfortunately, I'll be in meetings all
day tomorrow just like I was today.  I guess I'll have to see the aftermath
of the craziness tomorrow night.

Remember how Ferrari prices went absolutely crazy for a while a few years
back and then those who bought them at their peak took an extreme beating
later?  I'm thinking that history is about to repeat itself on this thing.

I always tell my clients that following extreme trends is a good way to get
beat up real bad.  I'm usually right on that.

LAD