[Spridgets] Sebring Sprite on eBay

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Thu Sep 24 06:29:42 MDT 2009

You might be right on the everyday cars the same as it might apply to
everyday Ferraris BUT the special cars NEVER lose money.  They are exclusive
because they are so limited.  Especially ones with great historical value.
The only time one gets hurt with them is if the purchaser happens to have to
sell in a "fire" sale which rarely happens when you reach a certain pont of
disposable income.

Leo