[Spridgets] Car Dealer question, absolutely NO LBC

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 24 19:04:01 MDT 2009

When I was growing up in Idaho, an instruction permit was issued at 14,
and a daylight only license at 15. most of us had already been driving
farm trucks for years without licenses of any kind, so having one was
merely a bonus allowing us to go to other than the grain elevator and
back to the ranch with a quick stop at the tavern for an ice cream cone.

Kate