[Spridgets] Midget 50th Autocross Classes

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 15:52:48 MDT 2009

Damn, Kate, why did you have to ruin such a good thought?

After Danica Patrick and women's equality, do we still need to give them a
hand?  After all, it's driving a car not weight lifting or a foot race where
the physical differences between the sexes would make a difference.  I would
think they would find it insulting to be treated like that  by now.

Ducking and covering,

LAD