[Spridgets] California Ammunition Restrictions

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 26 06:20:30 MDT 2009

As you said, Buster, "It is curious how some will omit statistics that do
not support their pre-conceived ideas. "  I noticed that you failed to
mention that the U.S. ranks 29th in infant mortality rates -- a major factor
in ranking a countries health.  Also note that a countries health ranking
takes in all health conditions not just mortality rates.  Just because a lot
of people are alive doesn't mean they are in good health.

The last time the WHO ranked the worlds health systems, we were at a solid
37th.  Statistically speaking, of course.  ;-))

Funny you didn't mention that.