[Spridgets] Run-offs (change of subjecy)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 22:52:11 MDT 2009

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Dave G. <kk7ss at verizon.net> wrote:
> Have any of the run-offs or regionals
> ever been streamed over the internet??

www.speedcasttv.com

H-Prod tomorrow, my buddy Reid Hazelton is in the Form Ford (car #02) race at 11:30 local time with a car that's 15 years behind in technology and zero budget. He qualified mid pack but break top 5 if his rev limiter lets him go over 6000 RPM. Watching Reid drive reminded me of when I played against Craig Biggio in High School baseball (Biggio finished his 21 year career last year with over 3000 hits and is a certain Hall of Famer) - you realize you are watching someone way, way, way better than you. Reid could whup my ass driving a tricycle.

Ron