[Spridgets] Softtop frame - no political content

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon Sep 28 08:12:41 MDT 2009

>From Frank's measurements, it appears that my softtop frame is correct with
one small difference.  Frank measures the center fore&aft length of the rear
panel to be 18.5" deck to center of bow where the canvas seam should lie.
Mine measures 18.0" and the EZsofttop rear window measures 19.0".  So it is
still not clear whether my frame is off or their top is off or both.  There
is no evidence that my frame is bent downward, but bowing it upward a little
to match Frank's would not be hard.  Can anyone else provide a measurement
of the length of the rear window at the center for a top that fits well?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit
Long Island, NY