[Spridgets] Hinton floor boards

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:14:46 MDT 2009

Drew,

I don't know this for sure, but I'd place a fair sized wager that both Mo$$
and VB get their body panels from the same manufacturer. There probably
isn't an iota's worth of difference in them.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:19 PM, <andrewpayne at intrex.net> wrote:

> If I recall correctly, Linda was asking about importing Ashley Hinton
> floors.  I just received mine from Moss, clearly labeled Ashley Hinton Made
> in England.  FWIT 1500 fitment.  Nice heavy steel.  I've asked before, and
> never had a good consensus, but for body panels, is there a difference
> between Moss and VB quality?
> Drew

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein