[Spridgets] Hinton floor boards

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Mon Sep 28 20:55:24 MDT 2009

Victoria British is OK, but you should be reasonably knowledgeable about the
parts you're ordering.  Those on the phones are not necessarily car folks,
so you should keep that in mind.

My humorous experience many years ago was when they ran an ad for 3.7 dif.
"pumpkins".  So I ordered one.  I had no idea they came in sizes as 0.20 0r
0.40 oversize until I was asked that after stating my order!!  I think I got
std.!

Later, Paul A