[Spridgets] Fwd: [Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:34:29 MST 2010

Well, that's cool!  Now, I really wish I had my Sprite done.  My new goal is
to have it finished for the Elkhart Lake meet next year.  With my business
and Conclave planning, I don't get too much time to work on the car.  If you
are still instructing next year, maybe then.  I did one driver's school at
Blackhawk years ago with the VSCDA, but that is as far as it went.

Neil