[Spridgets] Spridgetech Bonnet

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Apr 6 16:49:58 MDT 2010

>I would call him for an explanation before simply blasting him.

I don't doubt that he is a good guy and a good friend.  I met him when I
bought the bonnet at Carlisle.  But when I called him last year after
finding the failed secondary bond, he suggested a way to repair it that
would not have worked.  So I gave up.

Just this week I discovered the mismatched bolt holes, which are more of a
mystery.  Perhaps there are different bonnet hinges in BE's or the captured
nuts are meant to move a lot more than I think.  It doesn't really matter,
as I will use a front hinge.  But I was planning to bolt the bonnet to the
firewall to get the proper fit.  I assume that two bolts per side will
suffice.

Michael Rowe