[Spridgets] How the f...

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 7 07:18:12 MDT 2010

I found myself explaining the basics of how an LP plays, when I started
describing to my kids how I got taken in by a Monty Python LP with 3 sides.  I
had bought the LP played each of the 2 sides and then went to play one side
over again for a friend to hear and heard 'something completely different'.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada