[Spridgets] Heater Box Clips

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 20:10:49 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
>From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips
>It has to because it is drawing heat from the engine and that heat is being removed from the engine bay
>and being pushed into the driver/passenger compartment.

Yea, Yea..
If your overheating in a Spridget and you think by turning on the heater your going to "save the day" then
all I can say is "Good luck with that."

I guess my  point is that I think Skip should put his heater back in and not bypass it, for a lot of other reasons
but not for "extra engine cooling capacity".

To put it another way...it would be a real tradgedy if Skip goes to the trouble to put his heater back in
and then (god forbid) one day this summer has an unrelated overheating problem and (as a result of our discussion)
incorrectly relies on the heater to "save the day".

But even I must admit that I leave the water valve open to the heater all the time.