[Spridgets] harmonic balancer question

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Mon Apr 12 12:02:12 MDT 2010

<< The advice on an antique Chevy truck site is to wait for the
rubber to go, then remove it and send it to "The Damper Dude"
(Google him) and he'll set you right, affordably too." >>

Sorry Bill, I don't agree with that "premise" -:) !!!

If I am in doubt about one WHILE I am building a
new motor, it gets done THEN - NOT after it self-
destructs whilst my self, my wife or a customer is
out motoring around most likely AT SPEED.

NOT kewl !!

Ed

PS:  Our racing Member WST uses "Damper Doctor"