[Spridgets] Safety Dance (Spridget lineage and Little People content)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 20:53:57 MDT 2010

Some Spridget lineage here - stick with it. I met Bruce Murphy, a friend of Billy Zoom's, a few years ago, and we became fast friends. Bruce once had a RWA Midget, was an avid racer in his native Canada with some great stories, and swears his gonna lend me his WRX STi on the track next month. He was a founding member of "The Basement Miata Club" a long time ago with a guy named Keith Tanner (now "Flyin' Miata" Keith). Anyway. Bruce is also my dentist and in the past played keyboards for Men Without Hats, the 1980s more-than one hit wonders. Bruce sent a link to a new interpretation of "The Safety Dance", their biggest hit. Check it out --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p023YD3DDPg

It got cold tonight, pardon the mid Winter regression...

Ron