[Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:39:26 MDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Dean Hedin <dlh2001 at comcast.net> wrote:
 ..and I am not even at the point of "find good place to mount tires
to wheels" yet.

Dean,

Mount them yourself. You can do it with a couple of large screwdrivers
if you are careful. If you can't be careful, get some bicycle tire
spoons. I mount them myself and then take them to be balanced. The 13
inch tires are plenty flexible in order to get them on the rims. You
don't need no stinkin' machine to do it!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye